IT Careers At Officevision
Fancy joining a friendly and welcoming team in an exciting, growing IT solutions company? You could be exaclty what we’re looking for! Check out the open IT careers vacancies at Officevision and if you’re interested, please complete the application form below.
Current IT Careers:
Starting Basic: £27,000 + Commission (uncapped)
- Business to Business IT Sales Account Management
- £60K+ OTE in 3 Years
- Degree fees paid off (Up to £30k) after 3 years if targets accomplished
- Training Program: Specialist Acceleration Program
- Working for a family run, Hertfordshire based, IT Hardware & Software supplier established in 1988.
- You will be working with a team of 10+ sales executives, building strong relationships with new prospects and converting them into long-term customers by becoming their trusted advisor.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales and progressing towards targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Excellent organizational skills will be essential with the use of our HubSpot CRM platform to manage your prospect/customer relationships, structure your agenda and forecast future business.
- You must have the ability to articulate and build relationships at all levels, aiming for continuous business growth with self-motivation and the drive to succeed.
- Visiting existing customers or potential new clients on customer meetings to build relationships. Usually accompanied by your sales manager.
What we need from you:
- Education at preferably University Degree level
- Have a passion for sales and be keen to learn and improve your skill set
- Show a keen entrepreneurial flare and the desire to build your own client base
- Show an enthusiasm to learn and develop your knowledge on the latest technologies
- To show the ability to build solid relationships with current customers and potential new clients
Who we are:
Officevision are a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom. Officevision maintain partnerships with the largest technology manufacturers such as Dell, HP, Microsoft, and other leaders in IT. By supplying our customers with the latest technologies for their workplace, we have grown to a company with a £17m turnover growing year on year. Officevision will offer you an environment that will allow you to maximize your potential, working with account managers in an established and motivating sales organization.
- Our office provides free parking
- Situated 200m from train line providing easy transport routes to our customers